Mallorca News & Events
Find out more: useful links
What has already been written about Mallorca fills more than one library. Nevertheless, there is always something new to learn.
The collected works about Mallorca would include tens of thousands of book titles and hundreds of thousands of press articles – as well as countless film scripts. All in dozens of languages. Add to this the new, inexhaustible treasure trove: The Internet with Google’s endless search engine. So it does not make much sense to write another book here.
However, we recommend some interesting information from the World Wide Web and some delicacies for connoisseurs and beginners that may be useful. Here begins the adventure of culture and nature.
- Wikipedia – this is where all research about Mallorca begins
- Photos 100 years ago – a surprise even for island connoisseurs
- Island Info – Agència de Turisme de les Illes Balears official website
- Govern de las Illes Balears – Official website of Balearic Islands Local Government
- Ajuntament de Palma – Official website of Palma de Mallorca Council
- Lonely Planet – Mallorca travel guide
- Wheather channel – Palma de Mallorca Weather Forecast
- Platges de Balears – complete online catalogue of the beaches of the Balearic Islands
- Talleres Nou Motor – The best mechanic workshop and car rental in Mallorca.
That’s just the beginning. The list will continue.
Link recommendations from our readers are welcome on our Mallorca Best Services website!